. If you are interested, please contact us!
1) High borosilicate glass vials should be used for the storage of organic and biological items.
2) High-density polyethylene or hard borosilicate glass vials can be used for the storage of metal, radioactive and other inorganic items.
3) Dedicated storage vials should be used for the determination of dissolved oxygen and biochemical oxygen demand (BOD5).
4) The vials should be washed according to the requirements of the monitoring items and analytical methods before use.
According to local conditions, the following types of water samplers are available:
1) Upright sampler. It is suitable for water sample collection of rivers, lakes and reservoirs with gentle water flow.
2) Horizontal sampler. Used in combination with lead fish for the collection of river water samples in mountainous areas.
3) Plexiglass water collector. It consists of a barrel, two semi-circular upper covers with a shaft and a movable bottom plate. It is mainly used for the collection of aquatic biological samples, and is also suitable for the collection of water samples other than bacterial indicators and oils.
4) Automatic sampler. The water sample is taken by the electric sampling pump that is turned off periodically, or the pressure sample generated by the water level difference between the inlet surface and the surface water surface is used, or the sample can be automatically scaled according to the flow rate change. Such samplers are suitable for collecting time or space mixed integral samples, but are not suitable for the determination of oil, pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, water temperature and other items.
This is the end of the introduction of What bottle of on-site sampling vials for chemical oxygen demand in surface water. I hope it can help you.