If you are interested, please contact us!
High-efficiency gas chromatographs are used to inject a sample directly onto a high-performance gas chromatograph column at room temperature or lower, and then gradually increase the temperature to separate the sample components by gas chromatography 1.5ml crimp gas chromatography vials .
First, the advantages:
1. Eliminate the discriminatory effect of the inlet on the sample, including the discriminatory effect of the injection needle.
2. Avoid decomposition of the sample.
3. Avoid dilution and diffusion of the dead volume of the gasification chamber.
4. When the sample enters the column at a low temperature, it is easy to achieve solvent focusing of the early peak.
5. The peak shape is sharp.
6. 1.5ml crimp gas chromatography vialsAnalytical accuracy and precision are higher than split-splitless injection.
Second, the shortcomings:
1. Compared with the split-splitless injection, the injection volume on the cold column is small, and the large injection volume is likely to cause the column to be overloaded.
2, the operation is complex, the initial temperature, solvent type and injection speed requirements are more stringent, and a special syringe is required.
3, it is easy to have a large number of non-volatile samples at the inlet end of the column, causing column contamination, and the memory effect of the sample is more obvious.
4. The components flowing out in front of the solvent peak are difficult to achieve focusing, and the measurement is difficult.1.5ml crimp gas chromatography vials
Suitable for thermally unstable compound analysis and trace analysis.
This is the end of the introduction of What are the characteristics and uses of high-efficiency gas chromatograph cold-column injection?. I hope it can help you.