If you are interested, please contact us!
In order to ensure that your instrument can be successfully installed, please prepare according to the following benchmark conditions before the instrument arrives Gas chromatograph vials. Thank you for your cooperation!
1. Laboratory space requirements
Length × width × height (mm) 2000 × 700 × 800 sheets / Taiwan
The instrument table is required to be strong and stable, and the distance from the wall is more than 300mm.
(1) The gas chromatograph has a volume of 600 × 450 × 450 mm and a weight of 52 kg. In addition to being able to accommodate GC instruments, the test bench should have sufficient space and load-bearing capacity to accommodate its accessories (eg, computers, printers, gas sources, etc.);
(2) The upper space of the gas chromatograph must be free from obstacles or contact with the top of the instrument to interfere with cooling. Including no shelves or other obstacles;
(3) The outlet at the back of the gas chromatograph oven is exhausted by hot air. In order not to affect the escape of hot air, the instrument is more than 30cm away from the wall or obstacles;
(4) The test bench has enough space to place the analytical sample, and the laboratory has a dedicated space for the GC accessories.
2. Power requirements
This is the end of the introduction of Gas chromatograph preparation before installation. I hope it can help you.